Cargo escort is an important service offered by G4S Kazakhstan (G4S K) to its client base that was introduced in response to increasing demand.
Cargo escort services comprise the following:
- Safe and secure goods transportation and protection in case of attempted attack or invasion;
- Protection of drivers and representatives of the client accompanying the goods;
- Reliable and specialized communication tools to keep the security officers in constant contact with the Company’s dispatch centre and our operational control centre.
In order to ensure provision of the top quality services to our client the services include:
- Armed security officers that receive specific internal training prior to joining Cargo escorting crews. The security personnel are equipped with portable radios and personal protection equipment including bullet proof jackets and helmets to provide a protection service aimed at ensuring safe delivery of the client’s product or property.
- Cargo escort team supplemented by an armed state police officer who has direct communication with the national police bodies to call for assistance in case of emergency;
- Cargo escort teams equipped with satellite and mobile communication to ensure emergency communication with the Company’s dispatching centre from any part of Kazakhstan; The Company’s insurance policies that are set to international standards and requirements.
- The number of vehicles and security guards for cargo escort is on a case basis and all risk and threat factors are taken into consideration; as well as specific requirements and conditions set by the client.
Cargo escorting is another service, increasingly in demand, provided by G4S K to ensure safety and security of our clients and their property that perfectly supplements other services the clients can benefit from throughout Kazakhstan.